As property around Lake Arenal has enticed more and more people to purchase here, there have been many planned communities and residential developments built along the 25-mile length (40.2 kms) of the Lake and surrounding areas. We have visited and evaluated all of them, and from our experiences the four developments below are your best buys. We use these criteria when evaluating developments in our area:
- Does the builder have a solid reputation and extensive experience in constructing residential developments?
- Does the development have an excellent infrastructure?
- Does the development have fulltime management to ensure residents’ requests are met?
- What types of amenities are provided to vacation and fulltime residents?
- Does the development provide a good price range of properties to meet the needs of a spectrum of clients?
- Does the developer have the financial strength to complete the proposed development?
- Does the developer have a reputation for being trustworthy?